Projector slides slanting up see pic

ollycuff

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi

i have my projector mounted on the ceiling projected down onto my wall, as you can see by the picture below the slides are slanting which makes the picture looks awful. if i use the keystone toggle and square the image it then will not focus 100%.

can anyone give me any clues on how to fix this?

Thank you olly
72609201_626646661073625_8812004377096093696_n.jpg

The projector needs to be fitted perfectly level and square to the screen for the image to be correct. For adjustments, you always turn the projector towards the smaller end of the image. In your case the image is wider at the bottom than the top, so the projector needs to be tilted up. Your image also looks to be longer on the left edge than the right, so you need to rotate it to the right also. Avoid keystone at all costs.

Hi,
thanks for replying, im aware the image is not straight or centred, this was just a quick photo to show the image slanting.
this is the height i want the image to be and if i tilt it up the projector the image will be on the ceiling?

if i use keystone toggle the image goes perfectly square but will not focus 100%.

Hi,
thanks for replying, im aware the image is not straight or centred, this was just a quick photo to show the image slanting.
this is the height i want the image to be and if i tilt it up the projector the image will be on the ceiling?

if i use keystone toggle the image goes perfectly square but will not focus 100%.
To adjust the height of the projectors image (without keystoning the image) you need to use lens shift (if your model has it) or physically lower the projectors height.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom