Projector-Sky+ help

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by anja123, Feb 11, 2009.

1. anja123

anja123
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me with this!

I have got sky + downstairs and would like to be able to watch it upstairs too without buying a new box as its not a problem only being able to watch the one thing so I was looking at the magic eye things which look fine for what I need but the only problem is that I have a projector in the bedroom which does not have an RF aerial socket which I think you need for the magic eye! all I have in the back is:

s-video
    video
    audio in phonos
    computer connection
    digital audio out
    stereo audio out

Previously we've been bringing the sky box upstairs every night as we'd run the cables upstairs but its annoying having to wait for it to stop recording before being able to go to bed so looking for other solutions! does anyone have any idea what I can do apart from buy a new box? is there anything that converts from RF?!! thank you for reading this lengthy post and I appreciate any help or ideas!

anja

2. JayCee

JayCee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,570
    If you have an old video lying around...just run a lead from the Sky box RF out to the VCR upstairs and tune the VCR to the Sky RF channel which by default is CH68...then connect a scart to 3 phono lead from the VCR AV out to the projector Audio/Video in.

3. anja123

anja123
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for your reply, I don't have an old video but im sure someone will so if there are no other ways then i'll do that! thank you again I would never have thought of that!

4. Stevenage Neil

Stevenage Neil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +897
    A video sender would work.