Projector Setup

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
Hi, I'm in the market potentially for a project.
I already have a 1080p samsung TV.
I'm looking for a PJ I'll probably use on a daily basis, mostly for PC gaming and netflix 4k.

The only PJ I can think of in my price range is a epson 9300.

I'm looking for a machine I can either wall mount but also if possible maybe place on a coffee table and project onto a wall or screen.

I am moving about this year so Ideally I'd like to invest in an ambient light rejecting screen and sound system too.

Can someone please price me and reccomend a PJ/Ambient light rejecting screen/Receiver if needed/Sound system?

Ideally I want to keep this as cheap as possible. I'm prepared to buy the speakers, first PJ in the summer, screen a few months down the line etc.

How long does a PJ for example take to come on? I'm hoping for 4k gaming from my PC, watching blu rays... will the epson keep up or is a 4k tv a better option? I like being able to turn something on and just watch/play it. thanks!

I want to do 21:9 gaming and 16:9 content... can a PJ do that?

also is it worth waiting for sony to release a PJ in thsi price point or is that never happening?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom