1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projector Screen Experiences

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by farmnut, Aug 26, 2004.

1. farmnut

farmnut

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am currently looking for a 16:9 6 feet wide screen for a Runco CRT projector. I am considering a Beamex or a Carada fixed frame screen. Does anyone on the forum use these screens and are you pleased with the performance and the build quality of these screens?

I do not know anyone who has used these screens and they do seem reasonably priced hence my interest. Would I be buying good quality from a lesser known brand or just a compromised product to achieve these price points?

2. cinesom

cinesom
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Farmnut,
    If you can afford it get a Stewart Filmscreen - The Luxus Delux Screenwall for a fixed screen - Studiotek surface should be ideal for your Runco.
    The Model A Electric Screen, same surface for a drop down - tab tensioned and its fabulous! Easiest and most flexible mounting system of any screen we have installed - whisper quiet in operation, and just great.
    Stewarts are expensive, but if your going for Runco, get the best
    Good luck www.stewartfilm.com