1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projector recommendation

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Cactusweasel, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Cactusweasel

Cactusweasel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hiya,

I currently have a Panny AE300 projector and while its pretty good i'm looking to upgrade to something in the near future and just wondering whats good and whats not?

My screen is a painted wall, white at the moment with a matt black border, works very well compared to other things i've tried (any recommendations on paint to try are most welcome!), its about 97" diagonal, I hope to expand to about 120" at some point. Projector is mounted about 3.5 metres away at ceiling level.

I can totally black out my room if needed although something that works good under low light would be nice so I dont stand on the cat ;)

Looking for something in the region of a grand, with scart and vga or dvi input for computer connection.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. RTFM

RTFM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Check out the Optoma H30A and the Infocus 4805. Good PJs if you don' have any problems with rainbows.

Jeff :rtfm: