Projector PT VW345N (Panasonic)

GraMar89

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have a Projector PT VW345N (Panasonic) and I'm trying to use it either by Miracast or the Panasonic Android App, but for some reason the connection isn't happening.

I have the manual which basically suggested that I tap on the miracast button on the remote and you're done. But when I try connecting via miracast on my Tablet or Phone they simply can't see the projector. My tablet is running KitKat and my phone Lollipop.

All ideas and suggestions welcome no matter how obvious or complicated, I need to sort this out as soon as possible, please. Thank you for considering my plight.

Don't forget that for miracast to work both the tablet and the projector need to be connected to the same network. On the projector you have you can do this in a few ways, by Ethernet, by wifi and also by creating a direct network with the projector.

Thanks Chinstroke.

The projector is connected using Ethernet and my Tablet and phone (trying with both but individually) are using WiFi. They are connected to the same LAN.

Not even the Panasonic App is able to connect, it must be something very obvious because they are often the most overlooked things.

I think you do have to switch a setting on in the settings menu for it to work but I cant remember now as it was a while ago that I got my phone to connect to the same projector. I do know that it wasn't as straight forward as the manual makes it sound.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom