projector pricing before xmas

funster4d

Standard Member
well i have been waiting a while to buy projector budget still between £500 -£900.

Does anyone think there will be good sales or price drops before xmas and in the sales after xmas worth waiting for thanks for the help.

If not i think i am going to get something soon.:lesson:

kbfern

Distinguished Member
I see Pixmania have a £30 off xmas offer and the Epson TW5900 is £912 right now which is a good price,Pixmania have mixed reviews though.

I am sure there will be other offers about as we get closer to xmas and sales do not pick up.However don't expect to see big reductions 10% max on the newer models maybe a bit more on older stuff.

The things is as TR has said buy this side of xmas so you can use it over the holidays and enjoy it while you have time off.

winzentween

Novice Member
tesco is very good on price and i believe you can just bring it back a week later if you change your mind if its all ok etc. got to be less fuss then sending it by post etc.?

nick1c

Standard Member
I am no expert, but have just bought a warrantee return HD20 from Optoma for the bottom end of your budget. It looks brand new. If you are interested in on call Richard on 01923 691858, he was very helpful & nice to deal with.

funster4d

Standard Member
funny enough i was looking at the hd20 machine last night and thinking of getting it:) how does it look mate picture wise

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom