Projector placement

arn

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks

Thinking of getting a projector but the only place i could have screen would be in front of the curtains in the lounge, if i went down this path how visable would the image be from outside? or would the screen block everything?

Thanks

Screen would block everything... as would the curtains... which will need to be closed...PJ :)

Nothing stopping me now, well apart from her indoors :rolleyes:

Only trouble is now trying to sort out all the mumbo jumbo and learn what all this xvga or whatever meens :eek:

Tell us what you want to use it for (DVD's / gaming etc) and your budget and we'll hopefully be able to help, plus if any of the PJ's you've seen mentioned take your fancy for any reason...PJ :)

Movies, movies & movies :D

Budget is roughly £1300 but i want one that is HD ready (i know limits choices), would it be best waiting till next year when they should have come down in price? as for some that have taken my fancy im not really sure i got lost in all the colour wheel segment, xvga, dvi,hdmi etc

Sanyo Z3 seems to be flavour of the moment mainly because of the extended warranty...PJ :)

Don't they suffer from Lock ups?

Have had my Z3 for several months now and have run signals in through all the connections and I haven't had a lock up yet. I'm well impressed with the machine overall.

Supersonic said:
Have had my Z3 for several months now and have run signals in through all the connections and I haven't had a lock up yet. I'm well impressed with the machine overall.

Sonic any chance of a couple of screen shots?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom