I still don't know yet if I would go with a Projector... my room isn't big: 4x3 m = 10x13 feet A dark room isn't a problem for me, I always game in a full dark room. If I would go with a projector, the max. distance I can sit away from the screen would be 10 feet. The projector will be used for 95% gaming purpose, the other 5% will be for watching movies. A full field of vision (= big screens) can't be good for gaming (I THINK) because you don't know where to look at + less concentration because of the big screen. Maybe just buy a smaller screen? (can you give me measures for a good gaming screen if you're 10feet away of it) I could shrink the image down... is the image quality fine than? Last issue: I'm not buying a projector because I want a friggin big screen, I would buy it because it's not that expensive + easily HDTV ready in Europe so another question is: when I'm not buying a projector for the size, should I better go with a LCD?