Projector for under £350

someperson49

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello

I dont know anything about projectors, but need to find one for £350, can anyone give an idea of the best projectors I can get for the price. Also any info on the main things to look out for would be appreciated.

Thankyou.

If you are talking new about £450-£500 is the cheapest home cinema type 720p projector.

Optoma and benq do a few models in this price range.

If you're looking for secondhand, suggest waiting until after the World Cup!

Good luck. :smashin:

Not interested in second hand and cant wait till after the world cup.

Anyone have any specific recommendations, any links?

Thankyou

You need to give more info,what size screen do you want to achieve, what size is your room and how far will you be sitting from the screen.

What will you be hooking up to the projector (skyhd/bluray etc).I take it you have speakers and amp for the sound.

Will you be using a proper screen or a wall for the picture and where will you be mounting the projector (ceiling/wall on a high or low shelf).I take it you realise you will need to get the room as dark as possible as using a projector in daylight without at least closing the curtains is not really satisfactory.

Do you want projector suggestions at £450-£550 as already stated nothing for £350 other than office type projectors which are not really suitable for home cinema use.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom