Projector for £400

hoopsontoast

Established Member
Reaction score
hi, let me first say 'i dont know anything about projectors!'

and....

i want one to use in my room at university as it is smaller and easier to move around rather than a CRT or LCD tv.

i would like widescreen prefably, the projector will probably be about 10ft roughly from the wall.

my budget is £400, what can i get? :thumbsup:

Need to spend a little more and get a benq W100 I think, it's quiet, produces a good picture and has all the connections you could want, which is more than can be said for a lot of the models around that price range.

I agree with the BenQ W100 - it's the best entry level projector available, it will cost nearer £500 but is worth the extra cash.

not sure if its any good but you can get the dell 2400 or around £522 after 33% from dell at the moment and also if you open a quidco account (very easy and free! used it before and it works!) and get a further 46% off!!!!

should be £1184 reduced to £832 and after quidco £522!!!!

www.quidco.co.uk

Dell™ 2400MP Projector
Brilliant 3000 ANSI Lumens (Max)
Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution with auto synchronization to UXGA (1600 x 1200)
BrilliantColor™ technology to enable higher brightness and excellent colour reproduction
Super high 2100:1 contrast (Full On/Full Off)
Light weight XGA projector - only 2.5kg
User customized start up screen
Save 20% on Dell 2400MP Projector
Due to End 02/08/2006.

got this deal from "imported_gpa****" on a very helpful website called hotukdeals.com

hope this helps!:thumbsup:

Don't forget that most projectors have no sound output and no TV tuner so you might have to budget for both of these. Also they have to be used in a dark room.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom