Projector for £400

robertseymour

hi, let me first say 'i dont know anything about projectors!'

and....

i want one to use in my room at university as it is smaller and easier to move around rather than a CRT or LCD tv.

i would like widescreen prefably, the projector will probably be about 10ft roughly from the wall.

my budget is £400, what can i get? :thumbsup:

Jammyb

Novice Member
Need to spend a little more and get a benq W100 I think, it's quiet, produces a good picture and has all the connections you could want, which is more than can be said for a lot of the models around that price range.

Cujo101

Novice Member
I agree with the BenQ W100 - it's the best entry level projector available, it will cost nearer £500 but is worth the extra cash.

tommyav

not sure if its any good but you can get the dell 2400 or around £522 after 33% from dell at the moment and also if you open a quidco account (very easy and free! used it before and it works!) and get a further 46% off!!!!

should be £1184 reduced to £832 and after quidco £522!!!!

www.quidco.co.uk

Dell™ 2400MP Projector
Brilliant 3000 ANSI Lumens (Max)
Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution with auto synchronization to UXGA (1600 x 1200)
BrilliantColor™ technology to enable higher brightness and excellent colour reproduction
Super high 2100:1 contrast (Full On/Full Off)
Light weight XGA projector - only 2.5kg
User customized start up screen
Save 20% on Dell 2400MP Projector
Due to End 02/08/2006.

got this deal from "imported_gpawank" on a very helpful website called hotukdeals.com

hope this helps!:thumbsup:

Pack Dude

Don't forget that most projectors have no sound output and no TV tuner so you might have to budget for both of these. Also they have to be used in a dark room.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom