• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Projector Central's AE900 Review

gingercat

Established Member
Hmmm, they seem quite happy with it, other than finding the image slightly soft. No mention of the functioning of the auto-iris that it currently seems may kill off the Z4...

chestnut

Standard Member
I wonder if the HD ready DVD player on the xbox 360 would do this projector justice. It would certainly save me buying a HDMI DVD player like the denon 1920 only to have it replaced in a few years time with one of the new formats.

A pie in the sky question but food for thought. :)

J

Jonny1973

I've been happy with my current Panasonic projector.

I've had one breakdown in nearly 4 years (3,000 hours) and Panasonic fixed it and returned it with 3 days.

I'm only replacing my AE100 because I want to go HD next year. It still works perfectly.

fallwood

Established Member
Jonny1973 said:
I've been happy with my current Panasonic projector.

I've had one breakdown in nearly 4 years (3,000 hours) and Panasonic fixed it and returned it with 3 days.

I'm only replacing my AE100 because I want to go HD next year. It still works perfectly.

Their cutomer service and turnaround time have gone down the sh***er since they implemented the service center network about 6 months ago, when you could deal directly with panasonic I have to admit they did do a fairly quick turnaround , unfortunately those days are gone and you would experience a totally different level of service if you had to have a repair done now.

DEANO-B

Standard Member
BOO Panasonic - hurry up & give me my machine !!!!!!!
Seriously though watching a p!ss poor 28" 4:3 TV is not fun, and waiting nearly 2 weeks for Panny to say 'We dont know when it will be picked up for repair' :eek: is a joke.

[Edited. Watch the language! - Kramer]

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom