Projector Alignment Help Required Epson 720

JPHCCFC

Established Member
Reaction score
I have attached a photo which shows an issue I am having with my projector alignment. Its the top left of the projector that just doesn't seem to align straight! I have tried moving the projector, raising the legs changing the orientation settings, the keystone and moving it forwards and back to try and get the top right of the picture aligned! Has anyone got any ideas I'm tearing my hair out and it annoys me every time i watch the world cup on the big screen!!

Thanks In Advance

Attachments

• 2010-06-13_10-02-54_718_Mississauga.jpg
    2010-06-13_10-02-54_718_Mississauga.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 87
you want to try not to angle the projector by raising the legs as then you have to use keystone correction.

that projector has vertical and horizontal lens shift.

my advice is reset all keystone setting back to factory settings.
make sure the projector is flat and and and then use the lens shift to get the image on the screen.

if the projector is not pointing exactly at a tangent to the screen then you end up having to use keystone correction.

you want to try not to angle the projector by raising the legs as then you have to use keystone correction.

that projector has vertical and horizontal lens shift.

my advice is reset all keystone setting back to factory settings.
make sure the projector is flat and and and then use the lens shift to get the image on the screen.

if the projector is not pointing exactly at a tangent to the screen then you end up having to use keystone correction.

thank you so much for your advice custard that worked and now the alignment is all sorted!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom