Projector aesthetics

M

Mark13

Not one for the purists this, but I would like to raise the issue of projector design. IMO too many projectors out there have a rather tacky 'fanheater ' look about them. Personally, I like a piece of equipment I am paying a large amount of money for to look reasonably stylish.

I would be interested to hear which models people consider to be aesthetically pleasing. I wonder if Bang & Olufsen make projectors? Hmmm...

I believe size and noise levels are more important factors. however the new HS50 looks and feels very nice (does that mean I'm completely sad? feeling projectors?!!)

My Sharp Z200 wasn't exactly a fan heater .. though my H77 certainly is. Luckily one can't see it in the dark. ;)

I wonder if Bang & Olufsen make projectors? Hmmm...

If they did I think that the would be overpriced, over rated style over substance products with phillips parts well hidden :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In my opinion.

Check out the HS50. Lovely.

Cap :)

Mark13 said:
I would be interested to hear which models people consider to be aesthetically pleasing. I wonder if Bang & Olufsen make projectors? Hmmm...
Nope the rebadge Barco............(actually use Cineversum 70)
Sim2 are pretty nice looking as are Dreamweavers.
And Projection design offer different colour finishes for there Action! models

tx100 looks relatively nice compared to most. Looks were not a consideration at purchase time tbh.

Sim2 projectors look lovely and sleek IMHO, and would almost look nice as a piece of furniture. :)

My H77 on the other hand, looks like a brick. :D

Gary,

Home cinema is just like making love to a beautiful woman……………………….

Oh the double entendres are endless in this topic.

God I love childish humour.

I have to agree with the Captain.

My HS50 is a bit of a large lady but I have always found that the larger ones seem to appreciate the attention and give back in return.

Thicko

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom