Question Projector 12v trigger

rangerpente

Novice Member
Reaction score
Having designed a vertical lift box to house my AV projector i have added a 12v servo that operates simply with the poles wired to go forward and then reversed to drive servo back. Now I am aware that the trigger from my projector only gives a pulse signal and insufficient amperage to drive the servo but I would like to put a relay that does the switching as a above but a little flummoxed. I assume that when the BenQ projector is powered down the trigger pulses again?

Having designed a vertical lift box to house my AV projector i have added a 12v servo that operates simply with the poles wired to go forward and then reversed to drive servo back. Now I am aware that the trigger from my projector only gives a pulse signal and insufficient amperage to drive the servo but I would like to put a relay that does the switching as a above but a little flummoxed. I assume that when the BenQ projector is powered down the trigger pulses again?
I'm pretty certain the projectors I have had gave a constant 12v when running.
So when you power the projector down you see 0v.
Not sure what current you can draw from your projector? Should be able to power a small relay but, if not, so you might need a relay driver.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom