1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projection screens

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by leon, Nov 28, 2001.

1. leon

leon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67
    hello
    ive just ordererd my new da-lite screen from
    http://www.direkt2u.co.uk/
    and i must just say i am more than pleased with the service. this company is very efficient and very competitively priced.and no i dont work for them ,i just like it when a company makes things easier to work with
    i am now a proud owner of a da-lite remote controlled screen.

and i must say thx to you guys that gave the web address for this company ,i wish all companys were half as helpfull as this one
    :) :)

2. rigman

rigman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    When did you order it? I was waiting weeks for mine due to a Tornado hitting the factory. I still had not got any word after 4 weeks. I then decided to cancel my original order and get a slightly bigger screen. That was 9 days ago but I have not had any word yet on my new order.

Just curious

Darren

3. gul

gul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Leon.

I am curious too and as I am looking to kit out our kids' playroom with some HC kit, I'd love to know what kinda screen you have gone for and if you don't mind, an idea of cost. Also what PJ are you mating it with and how far away?

Any info welcome.

To give you our end of things, right now we are starting from no equipment except for a 2nd hand 19" rack and a room ready plumbed for 7.1 speakers. We have a Sony 300 disk changer but as yet no decision on PJ, amp or spkrs.

4. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    You spoil them

5. uncle eric

uncle eric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Walter Stewart is a great guy. I have had the pleasure of doing business with him in the past. In fact, only recently, for my last install (Barco Cine 7) I ordered a Da-Lite Tab Tentioned CinemaVision (1.3 gain) having been told to expect delivery to be around 3/4 weeks.
    The screen turned up on site within 14 days.

The only thing I wish he would do is change his name to Da-lite instesd of Stewart......So much easier to remember.

Eric

6. gul

gul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey it's my room too!

I seem to be spending far too much time looking at these forums to see what the art of the possible is. The hardest part is not choosing the hardware. It's where to put the screen and centre speaker: practically everything follows from that. Oh yes and the small matter of finding the dosh.

7. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Walter is a nice guy, sometimes a bit slow mailing, but helpful never the less (doesnt shutup on the phone).

I had a 92" HDTV da-mat pro imager with lvs from him which took about 4wks. Week 3 was during september 11th.

Mike