Projection Design F32 help

Kingkoopa

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Newcomer here. I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction or even help out directly. I have a Projection Design F32 1080p projector. I have a 2 part question.

First, does anyone know how to reset the bulb counter chip that is on the bulb housing themselves? I know it can be done, as I've had it done before (send them chip, and they send me back one with zero hours), but they haven't been too dependable as of late and was hoping I could do it myself. For reference, a picture of the bulb counter chip is attached.

Second, does anyone know what the service mode code is for the projectors? Are they unique for each projector or is there perhaps a default code to get into the service mode. I would greatly appreciate it. Barco (Who acquired Projection Design in 2013) is not being very helpful in that matter, of providing documentation and information for end-of-life equipment. Should be illegal in my opinion to deny access to service documentation for end-of-life stuff, but I digress.

Any help to either, or both, of these problems would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and I look forward to being a part of this community!

Attachments

• 0701202039.jpg
    0701202039.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 82

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom