Projection Advice Please .....

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by AndyBlac, Jan 5, 2002.

1. AndyBlac

AndyBlac
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi all,

I have just recently bought myself a Toshiba SD-900E DVD player for use with my Rear Projection TV, only to find out that the TV does not support Component-Progresive but only Component-Interlaced.

So I am thinking of buying myself a Projector so i can benifit from Progressive scan DVD, But I know nothing about Projectors at all. So any advice would be a great help. The only requirement I have is that the Projector must have a Component-Progresive input.

I also know that they are expensive (£1,200 +). My buget is about £2000 or so.

Thanks for any Help you can give.

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Tread carefully.

You are . trying to buy a projector to work with your new DVD player is like trying to buy a car to go with your new driving gloves

£2000 is the bottom of the PJ market. and finding one that will competely display PRogressive PAL and NTSC will be tricky at that price point.