Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water

Foster

Distinguished Member

Tooms

Nintendolife gave it a solid 7 / 10

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Well I'm keeping my preorder anyway so will just find out for myself soon enough. Hopefully will be decent.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
One thing I did notice reading a couple of glowing and a couple of very negative reviews, is how conflicting in opinion they were, reminds me a bit of ZombiU reviews.

I'l have to wait and see which I agree with, although I haven't played any previous Fatal Frames so won't be able to make any direct comparisons. Perhaps that will work in my favour.

Either way I'm pleased to be able to purchase the physical release, at least if I don't enjoy it I can sell it on, would be more cautious about doing digital. Mind you the first chapter is free for everyone so at least we all get to try it out and make our own minds without commitment.

I'll probably try the free chapter before opening the box just incase.

Tazbot

Distinguished Member
Really? Where did you hear that? Game isn't released until the 30th over here so would be a super bonus if the demo does surface tomorrow!
Sorry lee, my mistake :facepalm: - was looking at the 23rd and got side tracked and saw Project Zero demo (which does come out on 30th October). I need to go spec savers lol

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
GAME online now showing as out of stock(was still available to preorder a couple of days ago), so if you were hoping to buy the physical release seems like you're only chance now will be GAME instore on release if they have any, or marketplace sellers/preowned.

weaponx031277

Just a quick reminder for anyone whos pre ordered in store from Game. They will only hold the pre order for 48 hours. Having to send my missus in to get this Saturday as im away this weekend.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
^Looks nice, really like the steelbook artwork.

Mine was dispatched by GAME yesterday, but didn't arrive today. Mind you I'm not going to open it until after I've played the demo anyway which I guess won't arrive on store until Friday.

hippo99

Distinguished Member
Why does something dispatch from GAME on Tuesday and still isn't with me by Friday!
There's a caveat on the despatch email for preorders.

Please note that Pre-orders will be processed ready for delivery on the release date.
It's 'despatched' (ie fully processed & ready to go) on Tuesday but is probably held behind & not given to the Postie until Thurs.

If anyone misses out, it's available from Amazon.de including delivery for a little cheaper than GAME. But of course, will need to wait for delivery. It will be exactly identical (disc, packaging, everything) to the version sold in GAME as the same version is being sold for all of Europe.
http://www.amazon.de/Project-Zero-M...1446207596&sr=8-1&keywords=project+zero+wii+u

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
There's a caveat on the despatch email for preorders.

It's 'despatched' (ie fully processed & ready to go) on Tuesday but is probably held behind & not given to the Postie until Thurs.

If anyone misses out, it's available from Amazon.de including delivery for a little cheaper than GAME. But of course, will need to wait for delivery. It will be exactly identical (disc, packaging, everything) to the version sold in GAME as the same version is being sold for all of Europe.
http://www.amazon.de/Project-Zero-M...1446207596&sr=8-1&keywords=project+zero+wii+u
Postman has just delivered it :clap:

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Well, mine was dispatched early on the 27th, postie just been but still nothing so looks like my Project Zero has gone walkabouts :(

Will give the demo a go and see where I need to go next with GAME online. What worries me is if it becomes unavailable for a replacement in the meantime being very limited, might have a look in my local GAME later to see if they have any stock just incase. Bit gutted at the moment.

[EDIT]Looks like I have to wait 10 working days in order to open a claim.

hippo99

Distinguished Member
Well, mine was dispatched early on the 27th, postie just been but still nothing so looks like my Project Zero has gone walkabouts :(

Will give the demo a go and see where I need to go next with GAME online. What worries me is if it becomes unavailable for a replacement in the meantime being very limited, might have a look in my local GAME later to see if they have any stock just incase. Bit gutted at the moment.

[EDIT]Looks like I have to wait 10 working days in order to open a claim.
It's in stock in Amazon.de (link above) and everything is identical to UK.
You could order from them if it doesn't turn up on Monday, & if your GAME order turns up afterwards you can take it back instore for full refund (after the Amazon order turns up). If your GAME order doesn't turn up after 10 days you can make claim for refund. As it's quite limited, don't know if you want to risk waiting 10 days, in which case it might have sold out on GAME & Amazon.de & you miss out.

Incidentally I checked a lot on Amazon.fr but never saw it available (from Amazon & not 3rd party) so it could be a retailer exclusive over there as well.