PRoject Gotham

P

paiger

OK, got the game and love it. I have completed all the 'Quick Race' levels, getting gold in every race and have unlocked up to the Ferrari 355. I then moved on to the Arcade levels and was dissapointed to find that I am driving around cones, trying to do fancy slides to make progress.

Can anyone tell me what happens on the higher Arcade levels as I cannot be bothered to progress if it's more of the same. I WANT TO RACE. I am stuck with going back over previous levels or racing against myself on Time Attack.

Is there any more racing than the 'Quick Race' levels? I feel a bit miffed cuz I finished that in a weekend and want a harder challenge. Brilliant game though, just could do with more actual car races.

S

All the arcade race sections are cone-based as you mention, but you haven't even touched the main portion of the game yet, the 'Kudos Challenge' or whatever it's called.

This is the main game, with races, head-to-heads, fast laps etc. Check it out, sounds like you've barely scratched the surface so don't worry - there's plenty more racing ahead.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom