• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Project Gotham 3 'All Cars' Badge...

danwalton

I've just spent about the last 4 hours on Gotham 3 earning cash and buying all the cars in the game. I am at rank 1 so all of the previously locked concept cars are open. I've bought all 80 cars in the game and have all of the garages (right up to Tokyo Two). Why the hell haven't I been awarded the 'All Cars' badge in the achievements menu? (Its description is something like 'Feeling flush? Buy all the cars in the game'). It's really bugging me because I've checked and double checked and I do indeed own all of the cars! Please can anyone help?! :lease:

ChuckRialto

There isn't an "All Cars" achievement in PGR :oops:

http://www.achieve360points.com/game.php?x=25

danwalton said:
I've just spent about the last 4 hours on Gotham 3 earning cash and buying all the cars in the game. I am at rank 1 so all of the previously locked concept cars are open. I've bought all 80 cars in the game and have all of the garages (right up to Tokyo Two). Why the hell haven't I been awarded the 'All Cars' badge in the achievements menu? (Its description is something like 'Feeling flush? Buy all the cars in the game'). It's really bugging me because I've checked and double checked and I do indeed own all of the cars! Please can anyone help?! :lease:

danwalton

yeah i know its not an achievement, but it is in the achievements menu, as i said ;)

anyway, i sorted it out. for some reason once i restarted my 360 it recognised that i owned all the cars and granted me the badge :)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom