Progressive on Sony GX300?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by banjo21, Feb 3, 2005.

1. banjo21

banjo21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Sorry - this is buried in another thread but wanted an answer if possible.

Anyone else find they haven't got the 'Progressive' button on their GX300 remote?
    I haven't - its described in the manual but just not there, and I dont get Progressive in the decks LCD window when playing - have they packaged an old remote?
    Whats your remotes model number?

Thanks.

2. mikehibbert

mikehibbert
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok this may be a daft answer, but here goes. I have the GX700, and the progressive button is hidden underneat a sliding flap at the bottom of the remote, along with the record buttons.
    Did you have a look in there?

Cheers
    Mike

3. banjo21

banjo21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +141
    hmmm - no - but then again I didn't see any sliding flap (yet). It was one of those get home from work and have 10 minutes with your new toy moments before the missy/boss demands her daily ration of soaps.
    Thanx for the hint - I'll look tonight.
    First thing I noticed was good picture but a shame it doesn't output on the component connections when in standby. No big deal, so long as I can find the option to turn the LCD off when on (and I think you can do this). Its also nice that not only is the scart video input output on the component connection, the scart audio input is also output on the Coax audio out - hence at long last I dont have to keep switching my amp over on to different audio inputs. (of course to get 5.1 on Sky+ i do, and ditto for Xbox).