Programming Humax to Kameleon 6-in-1

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by Stinja, Oct 25, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Stinja

Stinja
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,445
    I dont suppose anyone knows the code for the Humax? the two in the back of the Kameleon 6-in-1 book dont seem to work, and All-for-One's phones were packed on Saturday.

In the end i started manually adding all the buttons, but while some entered fine others just would not be detected; "ok" and arrow buttons and the play/forward/back/etc ones. I assume this is because it isnt sending the signal continuously or something, but it would be really great if i can program this up - i was trying to get rid of the remote clutter!

2. jim345

jim345

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The code for the 8000T is 1427. You may need to download the config.

3. Stinja

Stinja
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,445
    Cheers - i'd talked to them and downloaded it yesterday when i finally got through, must be pre-christmas electronic buying time or something?!

I'll mention that it dosent add the "List" button, but fortunately thats one that can be direct-inputted, and you may have to clear any buttons directly added before setting the Kameleon to 1427, then add/change buttons as needed.

Back to one controller! :D