• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Programmes you know you shouldnt like!

number_3

Established Member
ok so i pay a bit more attention to some American kids show my 8 year old is watching last night call iCarly, and end up sitting down and watching the whole thing and finding the older brother in it called Spencer really funny, bit Jim Carrey wannabe but still laugh out loud funny, so i end up watching another one this morning with her that she had V+, and end up nearly crying at a montage of Spencer doing pranks on people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MqLiK_EcMM&feature=related

I know i shouldn't like it, but i do!!!

anybody else willing to share a guilty pleasure:laugh:

Last edited:

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Looks like your inner child isn't so inner - good for you! :laugh:

Battle

Distinguished Member
The Wizards of Waverly Place :blush::blush:

Whenever I go round my brothers the kids are always watching the Kids channels. The only thing I can bear is the Wizards of Waverly Place. Its strangely compelling.

Im sure kids shows werent as bad as this when I was young.....er.

blu3boy

Standard Member
I always have time to sit and watch Bear in the Big Blue House!

Was gutted when we went to Disney World and found the live show was no longer there :(

number_3

Established Member
The Wizards of Waverly Place :blush::blush:

Whenever I go round my brothers the kids are always watching the Kids channels. The only thing I can bear is the Wizards of Waverly Place. Its strangely compelling.

Im sure kids shows werent as bad as this when I was young.....er.

I'm told, not that I went and looked, but the star of icarly gets around £180'000 per episode!!!!

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
Phineas and Ferb.

It's quality. The subtle humour in it is great. The songs that are in it are also fab.

number_3

Established Member
Phineas and Ferb.

It's quality. The subtle humour in it is great. The songs that are in it are also fab.

Loving a bit of phineas and ferb, Richard Obrien plays one of there dads?

If it wasn't for my kids would never know they where on!

MAX1210

Prominent Member
ok so i pay a bit more attention to some American kids show my 8 year old is watching last night call iCarly, and end up sitting down and watching the whole thing and finding the older brother in it called Spencer really funny, bit Jim Carrey wannabe but still laugh out loud funny, so i end up watching another one this morning with her that she had V+, and end up nearly crying at a montage of Spencer doing pranks on people.

YouTube - iCarly - Spencer's Pranks

I know i shouldn't like it, but i do!!!

anybody else willing to share a guilty pleasure:laugh:

Why is that video 'reverse imaged'? look at all the text in it - reversed?

Edit: Oh and a programme I know i shouldn't like but do - Peter Andre- The Next Chapter, whenever SWMBO has it on, I can't resist watching it. Can't stand his ex's show, but think Pete is a really likeable bloke.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom