1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Programmes clashing on Sky+

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by metalhead, Jul 19, 2005.

1. metalhead

metalhead
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have noticed that in the last week or so I have had a few programmes showing that they have clashed, even though I have only had 2 programmes recording. I think that it is because where as in the past if I was watching a programme and 2 recordings were due to start it would show a warning that I needed to delete one of the recordings to continue watching the channel I was on and if I ignored it, it would automatically change to one of the 2 recordings, but this morning I was watching a programme when 2 recordings were due to start and I had no warning and the channel did not change and one of the programmes did fail and the reason given was it had clashed. Does anyone know why it is no longer forcing a channel change as it is becoming really annoying

2. johndon

johndon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    I got the program clash message last night so it appears to be working OK for me at the moment.

I assume that the message relies on the EPG data so it might be possible that the channels involved hadn't sent the correct information to the EPG so the box wasn't aware of a clash.

John

3. metalhead

metalhead
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks John