• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

programe guide

pjp

Standard Member
Got a 4 month old th37px60
When I press the programe guide button on the romote, the guide comes up on the screen for a second then disapears and the programe I was watching comes back on.
I have tried re-tuning all channels. unplugged the set from the mains overnight.
But it still happens. the guide just will not stay on the screen,

Any ideas?????

mattj123

Standard Member
Looks like the new services update corrupted the EPG. Doing a complete reset of the tuning by selecting the Shipping Condition menu option and going through the auto-setup appears to have fixed the problem.

virtual22

I had this on my panny recently, about 2 months ago. It would do it when ever ITV was viewed on the EPG. I went forward a day or so and could then view ITV so just left it for about 24 hours and then it sorted itself out. Not had any problems since.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom