• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

profigold vs bandridge scart. what to choose?

diezjackdaniels

Novice Member
i need to buy two flat scart because i have no literally space back of the furniture and the only solution is a flat scart.
Now, i never used one of this products.
Profigold as i could read in fórums is a top quality brand, this have 0.75m flat scart, and bandridge is a more cheaper sister of profigold, this one has 0.50m flat scart. for me 0.50m is enough.
Profigold cost a lot of more than bandridge.
Do you believe the extra Price of profigold is translate into a better quality build?.
i dont want to spend more money if the cable are better than the bandridge.
As far as i know the quality in analog cables is more important than in digital ones

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Unlikely you will see any difference between the two cables - ensure they are fully wired if you are going with RGB or S-Video and also require audio.

Joe

diezjackdaniels

Novice Member
the profigold seems to be fully wired and fully shielded, the bandridge i believe is fully wired but no fully shielded.
Both have ofc conductor and gold plated plugs. At least this is the information i can see in their webs
i have a valueline 270º flat scart, is the only 270º that i found to buy but i dont like the quality, is very simple and i am sure i have interferences.
So i dont want to make twice the mistake to buy a cheap one

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom