• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Product Reviews on eTailer Sites

nheather

Distinguished Member
I've left a few reviews on etailer sites when I have purchased something from them. My reviews have always been polite and honest- if I have had a problem I have described it accurately without any negative emotion.

But in the most cases I find that my less than positive reviews don't get published, whereas 100% of my positive reviews (for the same eTailers) have been published.

Understandable I guess, but it now means that I take customer reviews on certain sites with a giant pince of salt.

Amazon are probably the exception in my case, as they have publshed all of my reviews, good and bad.

Anyone else find this?

Cheers,

Nigel

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
I normally only read the reviews to find the niggles

People pretty much only complain and companies dont want people complaining about them on their site (i know some companies that wont allow any negativity at all)

I use pro reviews or recommendations from real users that have lived with the product before i buy anthing. It might take a bit longer but it means im happy at the end of the day with what i have spent my money on and know what im getting

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom