• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Prodigal Son Season 1 (Sky) TV Show Review & Comments

Khankat

Thank you for the review. I watched it, before reading your review, but couldn't get into it. Too much of Daddy has junior on a string,bringing him back at will.

rednose1

I couldn't get through the first episode, clunky dialogue and TERRIBLE acting.
I'm usually a sucker for TV series like these but this seemed dire to me, maybe age has finally caught up with me and I'm just a miserable bugger.

Toon Army

I couldn't get through the first episode, clunky dialogue and TERRIBLE acting.
I'm usually a sucker for TV series like these but this seemed dire to me, maybe age has finally caught up with me and I'm just a miserable bugger.
Thanks Cas - We have watched the first episode and I gave it 6/10 as the plot was too fast paced and totally agree with @rednose1 thoughts. We continue to record the series with a view to a binge watch at the end, however if episode 2 is no better, then we will bail out and delete.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom