Procedure for returning dvds?

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Hi,

If you have been given wrong film so any reason, or its faulty.

Do you pay for recorded delivery / weight , back to the supplier?

Most will supply freepost address, but thats it, and you have to do a recorded delivery, dont you for safety.

ta

rai

S

Squirrel God

You do whatever they tell you to do.

If they tell you not to send it recorded delivery then it's advisable to at least get a certificate of posting (which is free).

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Thats what concerns me, CD-WOW sent me only a SAE. So i had to pay for 'recorded'.

So, basically you have to request it on a individual basis.

rai

Oblivion

Standard Member
Play ask for you to return vie recorded delivery. But they then reimburse you the postage upto a maximum of £2 per item.

Paul

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by raigraphixs
Thats what concerns me, CD-WOW sent me only a SAE. So i had to pay for 'recorded'.

So, basically you have to request it on a individual basis.
Yes, that's what CD-WOW do. There was no need to send it back recorded delivery. I just get a certificate of posting when I send mine back to CD-WOW. I've never had one get lost in the post yet either.

If you do whatever a supplier tells you to do, then if it gets lost in the post then it's their problem to deal with. That's the way that I see it.

Garrett

Sent for a SE Reg1 disk from DVDMod.com all the details of the extras were there, click on the button to order, the title was there except for the SE, as I was directed there and the SE was a later version took it to be correct. When it came it was the normal version I sent it back but it cost me P&P to be delivered and recorded postage back about £2.45. They even admitted they had been slack and not updated the site as the sold out of the SE the week previous.:(

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by Garrett
Sent for a SE Reg1 disk from DVDMod.com all the details of the extras were there, click on the button to order, the title was there except for the SE, as I was directed there and the SE was a later version took it to be correct. When it came it was the normal version I sent it back but it cost me P&P to be delivered and recorded postage back about £2.45. They even admitted they had been slack and not updated the site as the sold out of the SE the week previous.:(
They didn't refund your return postage then? :(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Cleer Audio speaker + HiFi Rose Streamer Reviews & Movie/TV Show talk
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom