probs with samsung ps42v ......HELP????...

foxyuk13

Established Member
Reaction score
COLLECTED TV ON 7TH OCTOBER.... MOUNTED AS PER PREV POST YESTERDAY.......

this plasma has speakers attached ... when u move volume from one to another it is duller on one speaker .... but when u remove the connections at rear the opposite speaker becomes duller......

s this an output problem.... or connection to output....

ive only had it 10 days AM I ENTITLED TO A NEW REPLACEMENT FROM JOHN LEWIS BY LAW ???

awaiting there call

HHmm sounds odd. I havent attached my speakers on my V4 as it all goes through the AMP. Does sound like a technical problem. Let me know what happens?

new replacement would be upto JL............. as you have had it over 7 days.... sounds like one of the amp channels is faulty. If either speaker displays fault when connected to the left channel for example, then i guess the left channels amp may be faulty

Recd Call From J/lewis Who Told Me To Call Samsung For Advice If No Joy J/l Will Replace.........
Cont Samsung Seemed Not To Be Interested Told Me U Are Entitled To Swap Within 28 Days....................

My Problem Is.................................... I Told All My Mates That I Got The Pricematch Of £1499 They Now Have None Left As My Mates Bought Them.......................................

Help.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom