probs with sagem d45-how to exchange?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by p.e.no1, Nov 2, 2005.

1. p.e.no1

p.e.no1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    hi,i`ve read a few posts now where people have swapped thier sets because of probs.i`ve been pretty impressed with this set since i got it but have noticed lately a couple of probs that are starting to annoy.

1-when stood slightly above or from the right hand side i can see a whitish box where the input channels are shown.

2-every now and then the screen will flash.more noticable when playing on the ps2.

i bought the set from comet and was just wondering from anyone else who bought from them and exchanged how helpful they are with thhe process.

thanks for any advice.

2. kmhtkmhtkmht

kmhtkmhtkmht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Call them - tell them what's up - say you want a repair or replacement, failing that a refund in accordance to Section 48B of the Sale of Goods act.

3. Snap

Snap
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    hi,

how often do you see the number 2?
    BTW, no 1 is on all sets, at least reported on forum and i have it on second one (i do not consider this as fault as you can see it only looking from top while standing close.)

4. p.e.no1

p.e.no1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    hi snap

there are times when i see the box whilst sat down and from the right but that depnds on the brightness/darkness of twhatevers showing at the time.

admittedly,for no.2 it used to be that i could see flashes every 15 mins or so(sometimes quicker) but since posting i think i`ve seen it happen a handful of times.hopefully its just something that rectifies itself like the rainbows.used to see these all the time but now have even forgot hey were there!

5. Snap

Snap
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    strangely, I see the flickering/flashing no more than once in the week. (before it was as oft as you have). really that might be bad AC noise filtering?