1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

probs with panasonic 32pl4

Discussion in 'TVs' started by stevenliv, Jan 27, 2005.

Tags:
  1. stevenliv

stevenliv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just had a new tube replaced on this set via panasonic--i only paid the labour charge -despite it being 3 years old.I was very pleased but on closer inspection todayi find that when looking at rectangles on the screen --the top part is heading off to one side ie instead of a vertical line it is skewed to one side.I have tried altering the geometry as described in the manuel -this helps but if i go any further the whole picture tilts--any suggestions please?

2. Fugitivewolf6

Fugitivewolf6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    if the problem is that the picture 'bends' either up or down at one side of the picture, all you can do is go back to panasonic... there are numerous tv's on the market, that on a new install, or new tube etc, the vertical line on a menu screen or indeed the picture itself, will curve.... unless you can get panasonic to rectify this i believe there is nothing to do as this is put down to 'geomagnetic problems'.... personally i think that you should be able to get a perfect picture, but with CRT screens lately this problem has been more noticable.....