Problesm getting a game on Halo 2 Live

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by harrisuk, Nov 11, 2004.

1. harrisuk

harrisuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Man the live gamemath on this sucks. It takes forevever to find a game. Also how do you host !!!

2. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    First (official) day of release may have something to do with that ;) I'm sure it'll settle down...

K.

3. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,460
    Its different to any other game on Live, but it a really good experience when you realise how it works. Forget your ideas about hosting and the like, the software worries about that. Just form your party and they will follow you wherever you go.

Just do an optimatch, select a Playlist, and the game puts you in a room with equal players. You can join friends as normal, or invite people to join your party. Simple when you know how :thumbsup:

4. hi_robb

hi_robb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi m8,

I've been playing online today and it took me about half an hour before i finally worked out that if you select quick match, just leave it and eventually you'll find a game.

It does take forever though, probably due to people only just getting the game and going through single player first.

Give it a few days till single player is played out and live should be very busy :)

Dave