Problems with the iPod Photos?

O

Otaku

Hey!!

I work in a tech store and this guy who has had 2 ipods before (20/40gbs) bought a 60gb photo. next day we have to switch it because its not talking to his computer. today he brings it back again, same problem, its colour screen has gone black and white and its got a file symbol with a slash through it flashing up.

I tested it and it wouldn't even open as an external hard drive, it wanted to be formated but it wouldn't allow me to format it.

I tried another 60gb and that had the same problem, our whole stock (4) of the 60gb photos would not take music, react with iTunes, open as an external device or format.

I then tried a 30gb photo becasue the guy wanted a new iPod and that formated, took at least half an hour to format but it was actually responding, it took the iTunes and then it went black and white like the others and flashed with the file symbol again.

Is there a problem with these or is this just really bad luck? using a USB 2.0 for connection so it shouldn't be a transfer issue.

Thanks for any help :)

I've got a 40 gig Photo, and I've never come across this problem. I've had it for about 2 months now, and all's going swimmingly.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom