1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Sony KP-44PS2 RGB/S-video

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Joti, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Joti

Joti
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: I need some help with this one please!!!!

I just changed from a Sony KP-41DS1 rear projection to a KP-44PS2 set. Both sets have 3 scart inputs where AV1 is RGB enabled and AV2 is S-Video enabled.

My old set had a Playstation 2 connected to AV1 and a DVD player connected to AV2 and I would play via the RGB input (which was far superior) and watch DVDs via the YC2 S-Video input. The AV button on the remote would cycle through as follows: terrestrial channel, AV1, RGB, AV2, YC2, AV3.

The new TV (KP-44) has the same items connected to the same SCARTs using the same leads, HOWEVER I cannot get RGB or S-Video?!?!!?! The AV button will cycle through as AV1, AV2, AV3, AV4 and this is driving me nuts as I need to use the PS2 on the RGB input for sure. PS2 will only come through AV1 and DVD through AV2 - there are no RGB or YC2 inputs selectable via remote........

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?!?!?! The manual and menus have no apparent way of getting round this.

2. Joti

Joti
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't worry - I have now solved the problem!!!