Problems with Sky F1 Interactive

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by paiger, Mar 30, 2002.

1. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone else having problems this weekend? All I get when I press the red button is 'There is a problem with your viewing card'. I know of several other people who also have this problem but Sky are refusing to refund any money. What are they playing at?

2. Jasoon

Jasoon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Iv been using the F1 digital service this weekend with no problems at all.

Jason...

3. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    I've read in newsgroups and other forums that plenty of people are having problems but many others are not.

As for the CS reps refusing refunds on the basis of the "interactive" portions of the F1+ are freebies that's just a joke !!
    I expected better from SKY.

4. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +851
    I thought i'd heard it all about sky before this. What the hell do they think you are willing to pay the £12 for???.

Give me strength!!

btw - i didnt expect better from sky (had their crap over the phone before)

Dean

5. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, after two weeks of trying, they are still refusing to give me a refund. Stuff them, I'm back to F1 on ITV. I hate this because the coverage was brilliant but I refuse to be ripped off like this. Damn shame Sky couldn't be fair and reasonable about it. They won't get any more box office orders from me which is a bit silly cuz my last months statement was for £24.50. I make that about £500 a year they are missing out on PLUS £12 a race for F1.

What a sorry bunch of losers. All I want is a bit of fairness.

Sky, if you are reading this (not) you have made a costly mistake in not coming clean and offering people speedy refunds. I know of several people who, like me, will not be ordering any more races or box office events.

Up yours.

S

6. Joe Pineapples

Joe Pineapples

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +851
    Yeah, their arrogance seems born from basically having no competition, and being a lot more popular than they used to be (with new subscribers who dont know them better). Its the same with subscription cancellations - there was time when they would bend over backwards to encourage people to stay with them - free months sub etc. Now they dont even ask 'why'.

I dont see one area of Skydigital that has improved any since early adopters like myself, started with them........and that includes the 'interactive' section - as evident with this thread

Dean

7. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Refunds have been widespread for the last GP due to the lack of interactive, quite a few people are reporting that SKY are giving them this weeks GP free of charge as a bonus.

8. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, but every time I tell them that I am aware people are being refunded, they ask me for names and flatly deny that any refunds have been given.