Problems with Screenplay 7205

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by ajgooner23, Dec 20, 2006.

1. ajgooner23

ajgooner23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I've had my 7205 a few weeks with no problems, then suddenly at the end of last week after running for about 30 minutes I had no picture. After about 10 minutes after the fan has stopped and and the green light is solid I am able to turn it back on but then it is a repeat of the same problem. Supplier is sending me a new bulb, but I get a feeling it isn't the bulb as that is new.:lease:

2. mkjustuk

mkjustuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Do you get a red blinking LED at all - the 7205 gives some good info via the number of rapid blinks. It sounds like a heat issue but it could be the lamp that is mis-representing it's health to the CPU. Try the new lamp and let us know if that doesn't help.

3. ajgooner23

ajgooner23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    No red blinking led, bulb has only done 27 hours. Supplier arranged for delivery of new bulb from cse solutions, which I have now fitted. I did note that when removing bulb the securing screw was loose! Would that effect the bulb?

4. mkjustuk

mkjustuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Sorry, have been away over Xmas - could well be that the loose closure was tripping the safety circuits. How is the new bulb getting on?