• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Problems with Screenplay 7205

ajgooner23

Established Member
I've had my 7205 a few weeks with no problems, then suddenly at the end of last week after running for about 30 minutes I had no picture. After about 10 minutes after the fan has stopped and and the green light is solid I am able to turn it back on but then it is a repeat of the same problem. Supplier is sending me a new bulb, but I get a feeling it isn't the bulb as that is new.:lease:

mkjustuk

Established Member
Do you get a red blinking LED at all - the 7205 gives some good info via the number of rapid blinks. It sounds like a heat issue but it could be the lamp that is mis-representing it's health to the CPU. Try the new lamp and let us know if that doesn't help.

ajgooner23

Established Member
No red blinking led, bulb has only done 27 hours. Supplier arranged for delivery of new bulb from cse solutions, which I have now fitted. I did note that when removing bulb the securing screw was loose! Would that effect the bulb?

mkjustuk

Established Member
Sorry, have been away over Xmas - could well be that the loose closure was tripping the safety circuits. How is the new bulb getting on?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom