• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Problems with Panasonic camcorder HC-V100/Acer Aspire notebook

selwynrose

Novice Member
Hi! I am new to this particualr web-site......

I happened to see an excellent forum here so I signed up and can now no longer find that forum; can someone direct me please?

I have a Panasonic HC-V100 with an SD card. My laptop is an Acer Aspire. My lap-top refuses to recognize the camcorder:
a) When I connect up with the HDMI/HDMI mini, and
b) When I slip the SD card into the Lap-top slot there is a "recognition" ping and its icon appears but when I click it as a prelude to examining the videos/pictures the lap-top tells me I must format the card (which has material on it!!!) before I can use it????

The Apire also has an AV multi socket - would that help???
I have searched for Panasonic's own video-maker software on the internet hoping that might help but can find no sign of it anywhere.

Can anyone tell me what is happening here, and can anyone help me with any of the above and their ramifications, please?

Selwyn.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom