• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Problems with LG Flatron M2294D

dtehollis

Standard Member
Hello all, I recently purchased an LG Flatron M2294D TV/Monitor. The problem is that when I am playing games on my PS3 or watching movies (or just browsing mainly) the screen goes dim (fairly visible). I thought it might have been the PS3's screen saver but I switched that off and it still goes dim. I'll be playing a game and all of a sudden the screen will go dim and I'd have to turn it off and turn it back on. It is kinda weird, for example, when I'm watching a movie, it will go dim but when the movie goes to the next chapter/scene the screen will brighten up again. Can anyone help please?

ezegyNAD

Standard Member
Thx for the reply. Turned out i had to set colour range on limited.

But meanwhile a new problem emerged :(
When I turn on the tv it just displays a black screen then flashes once for 1 milisec, then goes black again. Menus wont come up, nothing.
Then usually after 8-10 min it suddenly displays the picture correctly and functions fine till i turn it off.

Is it a power supply problem? Transformer dying? Warranty is expired btw.
Any help appriciated.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom