1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with JVC32"

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by John Boy, Oct 6, 2004.

1. John Boy

John Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Over the last week, my new JVC 32" decided to turn its self on and off, it usually does this in a matter of seconds, but last night it turned its self off and didn't come back on again, tried switching it on myself, but this didn't work, then after a couple of minutes this time, it turned back on again, getting a bit freaked out now, anyone have any ideas, or had the same problem, or should I just get straight back onto the dealer, who happened to be Digital Direct

2. KMR855

KMR855
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I would contact the dealer ASAP

3. GaryB

GaryB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,264
    Pretty much any power supply fault and some screen faults will cause the set to switch off to protect itself. Before you contact the dealer, unplug any SCART leads that you have connected, unplug the set from the mains, wait a minute or two, plug it back in (without the SCART leads) and test.

4. John Boy

John Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys, but as you will see the thread is two years old now, did change, but have now just upgraded to a Panny

Cheers

John Boy