Problems with Homebrew

mark raeburn

Novice Member
Have recently got my PSP 1.5 from Japan and am having trouble putting homebrew on it.

I have put on Wabversion changer and this works fine. Anything else just comes up as "corrupted data."

I have tried installing tetris 1.1 and Kexploit - which should install a whole load of emus.

I am just following the instructions for Kexploit i.e extracting to my PC desktop than dragging install 1,2,3 etc into the PSP root directory in that order.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I should be doing?

Cheers

jinky32

dunno, but check to make sure the file structure on your memory stick is the same as that outlined in the 'read me' file.

if your getting a corrupted data icon on your psp (you get that even when your successful) then it might be that you have the files/folders in the wrong place.

chrislad

I would recommend just downloading the various 1.5 Packs as these have all the layouts and what not done already, with all the major apps and emulators present.

rigman

I agree.
That is what I did yesterday after spending ages trying to get doom to work.

I downloaded kxploit homebrew pack which has a few games and loads of emulators and I just dragged all the files into the game folder and they all worked. I then tried doom again and it worked straight away.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom