1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems with hd3, it had to happen eventualy.

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by watchinthewheel, Apr 19, 2005.

1. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok i have had my hd3 for a few months now and i love it, but im starting to get errors with it, i have never had any trouble before and havent seen any threads here with anything like this.

sometimes when im playing a track the player will start to skip for seemingly no reason at all, it will skip between a couple of songs and play each for about a second then go back to the other for a second and so on.

it doesnt happen on certian mp3s, it seems to be totaly random, i cant make any connection to when it happens tbh.

any ideas what to do about this, anyone had problems like this?

also whats the number for uk sony customer service/tech support whatever? i have heard of a lot of people calling sony about stuff like this but i dont know the number.

finaly please no-one post "you shudda got an ipod!" i dont want an ipod id rather use my old cd player than that apple fashon statement, (god i hate ipods).

oh and thanks in advance for any help.

2. mrtbag

mrtbag

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +395
    08705 111 999

3. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks, any suggestions on the actual problem though?