1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!!!Problems with getting killzone online!!!

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by xvanityx, Aug 30, 2005.

1. xvanityx

xvanityx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, i recently got my PS2 online WOOO!!! but i came to play Killzone online and in the manual it says to go to battlefields and it should say online game in there....but it doesnt???!?!?!??

It's set up for the internet okay because ive been on central station and played other games online. but killzone wont work.

Please help. Ill love you forever :rolleyes:

2. Mickus

Mickus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Congratulations ! You have a Greek* copy of the game! I'll assume you brought it from play.com for £9.99? If so, the same happened to me & 4 colleagues a few weeks ago. Contact them. Damn their insolence. And get them to replace your disk ! (don't forget to re-coup you P&P).

*Killzone was released around the time when the Greek parliament introduced some half-arsed anti-online-gambling laws - online games got caught in the cross-fire. Sony removed the online content just to be on the safe side. This was pointed out to play.com by myself & they removed their entire stock of dodgy games to check. They have since been selling them. Good luck ! :smashin: