Problems with ebay on Mac

Disturber

As the title suggests, I am having problems with when trying to sell items on Ebay.

When I compose the listing, and type the text, I space it out as normal. But when I come to view the listing the text is all squashed together in one big paragraph. Nothing I do appears to change this.

I have a new macbook with leopard and all recent updates.

Please help as my ebay items look rubbish. Thanks.

Tenex

Novice Member
Use GarageSale it will recover its costs with fabulous auction templates in no time. Of course not worth it if you only sell a few low margin items items a year.

There is another app called iSale(?) but its much more expensive and I have to compliment the GarageSale guys with their continuous maintenance programme.

Drunken Master

Totally agree, Garage Sale is excellent and makes very professional listing in minutes.

I think its an essential purchase for any mac user that sells regularly on eBay.

Tenex

Novice Member
ISTR you can use it for up to 3 auctions before you commit to buying it too. As DM says it is SO easy and it will also save you photo listing fees as they host your photos for you so put loads up if you wish ;) .

norealplan

As the title suggests, I am having problems with when trying to sell items on Ebay.

When I compose the listing, and type the text, I space it out as normal. But when I come to view the listing the text is all squashed together in one big paragraph. Nothing I do appears to change this.

I have a new macbook with leopard and all recent updates.

Please help as my ebay items look rubbish. Thanks.
Is this not more to do with HTML coding that it being done on a Mac? When composing an auction on ebay, just hitting return isn't enough to start a new paragraph.

See here

stuart07970

Garage Sale is pretty, but involves a bit of learning and set-up.

There is a special 'eBay Edition' of Firefox for Mac that supports the HTML editor and works a treat.

I love Safari, but have also found that PayPal can be a bit 'twitchy' on Safari,
whereas Firefox is fine.:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom