1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with BD 600

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Baldus, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Baldus

Baldus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys

I'm new here, but I've noticed that there's at lot of knowledge in here, so here's my question.

A couple of yaers ago, I was given a BD600 + a RCVDS for free. I tried it out briefly and it worked perfect, but hte house I was living was to small for a permanent mounting solution. Three years ago we mooved to a much larger house. As before I tried it out without mounting it, and again it worked just fine.

So, last week I convinced myself and my wife, that it was time to mount it. Just to make sure, I wanted to test it again. I found an old vcr etc. and hooked everything up. First I switched the RCVDS up and second the BD, but the same second the "Projector control out"-cable fell out of the RCVDS producong a small spark.

I turned everything off, hooked everything up again and tried once more. BUT, now I am unable to get an image! :suicide:

Both machines runs without any smells etc. I've tried of any connetion I know of, but no cigar. When I switch on the Symbol generator all three tubes light up working just fine, but this is only with the ProjectorControl- Cable detached. When I attach it, the Green crt stops working.

Does anyone in here know what this problem might be, or maybe guide me in the right way for troubleshooting. I've removed all the prints, and I can't find any physical damage on them.

Any answer would be greatly appretiated. :)

Cheers

Baldus