1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems Wall Mounting Genies

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Da_Rude_Baboon, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Da_Rude_Baboon

Jan 12, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    I finally got my genies wall mounted last night after nearly 8 months of waiting but i'm still having a few problems.

Can anyone tell me what angle the speakers can be moved to horizontally? To try and explain the speakers are on the wall behind the seating area and i want to turn them so they are pointed towards the seating position instead of straight on. Problem is they dont seem to turn very far. :confused:

Infact i would go as far as saying the whole wall mount system is poorly designed and the instructions rather vague. I have bought the shortest bannana plugs i can find but it looks like i'm going to have to use bare wire as they just get in the way. The situation with the center speaker is worse as the bannana plugs make it point upwards at an angle! :rolleyes: Not impressed at all considering how much they cost. :(

Oh and just so i dont come across all doom and gloom they sound fantastic! :thumbsup: