Problems still?

shep1968

Standard Member
I delayed getting sky hd when it came out as there were bound to be gremlins in the works when it came out and so there was. I now have mine ordered for early September. Has anybody who has had one installed recently got the problems with it crashing, being noisy, not winding forward etc or have these now been eradicated?

philip birdi

Novice Member
Had mine installed last friday and had no problems so far

brendan_dj

Novice Member
shep1968 said:
I delayed getting sky hd when it came out as there were bound to be gremlins in the works when it came out and so there was. I now have mine ordered for early September. Has anybody who has had one installed recently got the problems with it crashing, being noisy, not winding forward etc or have these now been eradicated?
Im sure all those symptoms you mentioned are probably software related anyway (except from the noisy drive) .

When you get your box installed, it will probably have the latest software; hopefully with various bugs removed. The box you'll get will probably be the same hardware that the rest of us have.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom