Problems Searching for games on GRAW 2

suffwan

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been having problems searching for games on GRAW 2. my xbox live connection is fine and other games too. but i cant seem to find any games to join on GRAW 2, help would be appreciated

had the same problem tonight too. Didnt matter what game type I searched for it never retrieved any results. It's times like that when you really appreciate xbl arcade :)

had the same problem tonight too. Didnt matter what game type I searched for it never retrieved any results. It's times like that when you really appreciate xbl arcade :)

Both a freind and myself having the same issues. Don't know why?

We both own import/NTSC copies, are your copies PAL?

eatstatic

Mines a PAL copy.

I'm thinking of trading it in, the Live co-op (though i've barely been able to play it) is ok but not getting much out of playing versus matches.

I have been joining games no problem but i keep losing sound so i cant here people talking and i dont think they can here me. And yes i have got my mic plugged in and sound turned up.:rolleyes:

mine's a PAL copy and cant find any games to join, occasionally it will find one and the mic doesnt work either. im using a BT home hub and bt broadband, just in case someone wants to know. never had this problem.

Had the same problem joining any GRAW2 game last night (20th april) Must have been a server problem! Just gonna try now!............................................ It's now 08:02 on saturday morning and my connection is up & running, and i'm now in the waiting lobby so it must have been a temporary problem..
Addios amigos
(gamertag ADT65)

P.S. How do i put my gamertag graphic on the site?

Apparantly it's a problem if you have the nowhere map downloaded. Mine works fine in the day time up until about 6pm then at night you can't find any team games at all. All the solo games show up fine but no team games at all. Really strange, theres a topic over on the Ubi forums about it.

So in short just delete the nowhere map if you are having this problem.

Apparantly it's a problem if you have the nowhere map downloaded. Mine works fine in the day time up until about 6pm then at night you can't find any team games at all. All the solo games show up fine but no team games at all. Really strange, theres a topic over on the Ubi forums about it.

So in short just delete the nowhere map if you are having this problem.

Will have a look at the topic on UBI forum.

Odd thing is though I downloaded the nowhere map when I bought the game and it is only the last couple of day's that I have had the problem. Before then everything was fine.:(

eatstatic

Will have a look at the topic on UBI forum.

Odd thing is though I downloaded the nowhere map when I bought the game and it is only the last couple of day's that I have had the problem. Before then everything was fine.:(

eatstatic
Me too, everything was fine till a couple of days ago.

jayd,

Did you delete the contect (nowhere) and has it made any difference if you did?

I got on a couple of games last night but lost connection about 20 seconds into the game.

Managed to play a few games later in the evening though after accepting invites. Had no problems then.

eatstatic

Had problems all weekend! I'm only getting games 2 times out of every 10 searches.
Hope the situation gets better this week!
(Gamertag ADT65)

Ok I have found a much better solution. Basically when searching for a game select everything you want, and don't leave any options with the 'any' selection. i.e

Team Elimination
Takedown
Min players: 2
Max players: 16
Match my packages: NO

etc.

This now works perfect for me even with the nowhere map. :thumbsup:

Hi guys, I'm still having trouble

I deleted the nowhere map and I found some games that evening, but now I'm having the same problem again with finding games. Sometimes I only get 1 or 2 but most times I get none, even when i specify exactly what games I want like was said i the above thread.

Whats really weird is that I cant find any games in GRAW 1 either.

I've checked my network settings, my NAT is set to "open" and my ports are forwarded correctly

I've downloaded the Nowhere Map again to see if it made any difference, but it doesn't

Anybody have any Idea? Is there still problems with this or could it be my profile on the 360 itself??

Cheers
D

jayd,

Did you delete the contect (nowhere) and has it made any difference if you did?

I got on a couple of games last night but lost connection about 20 seconds into the game.

Managed to play a few games later in the evening though after accepting invites. Had no problems then.

eatstatic

sorry to go off topic...but i love eat statice..but not heard of them for a while..are they still around?
i remember mid 90's going to obscure feastivals with them being there....them were the days

Graw 2 doesn't seem to be too popular ath the moment , coupled with the fact that it is still very buggy , awaiting a patch , hopefully it will pick up after a patch.

Off topic , RB6 with the new maps is still very popular at the moment.

sorry to go off topic...but i love eat statice..but not heard of them for a while..are they still around?
i remember mid 90's going to obscure feastivals with them being there....them were the days

Yep! still around fella + new stuff due soon www.eatstatic.co.uk for more info fella!

Tried playing last night but still the problems persist. Shame really.
Back to R6V for now and redpack to buy I guess.

eatstatic

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom